Elsevier has updated the procedures to help our clients with the new responsibilities required by the Sunshine Act. Read this article to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Sunshine Act, and how does the Act affect my business with Elsevier?
- How can I place an order?See the step-by-step instructions on the "How to place order" page
- What kind of paper will my reprint be printed on?All our reprints are printed on 60-lb. glossy paper.
- Can I have color reprints?Yes, reprints can be printed in color; or if preferred, color articles can be converted to black & white.
- What is the standard delivery time?We fulfill your orders within 4-6 weeks from the time the order is placed. Faster turnaround is available for an additional fee.
- What are the costs?The cost is calculated based on the number of pages in the article, color or black and white printing, and the quantity of reprints ordered.
- Is there a minimum order?Reprints require a minimum order of 100 copies.
- I need an inventory code on my reprints: can this be done?Yes, we can print your code on the last page of the reprint.
- Can my company logo be added?Yes, in most cases, this is permissible.
- Can I buy a PDF for electronic distribution or post on a website?Yes, we have many options for purchase and distribution of eReprints. See eReprints.